Monday 11 March 2019

Music Freak



Such days keep coming in everyday’s life when we feel like going somewhere where no one knows and we want to escape from stressful lives that we live. On putting earphones in and playing the track, I myself feel as I have entered into a new world that I haven’t come across ever before. My mind and body start reacting on the rhythm of music being played. 😏

Thus, one track leads to another and so on. Life has rough as well as smooth path ways. We keep searching for the ways that help us in continuing those path ways smoothly especially during tough times. For me, music is one of those special ways. “Earphones In, Forget the outside world.” 😊😊😊😊😊

Music contains each and every attribute that is required to run our lives like crisp, sentiments, behavior, emotions, reactions, sassiness, joy and many more. We have seen how singers express their feelings through music and every artist chooses his/her genre on the basis of their definition of music. They express their inner feelings through it because they feel it, not just entertain their audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment